Our Ethical & Environmental Policies
Cuddledry Ethical Policy
We will only source products from suppliers where the factories used to produce the goods meet acceptable minimum ethical standards, and where the rights of workers are respected and protected. Our operations conform to our environmental policy.
- We do not employ any person below the legal minimum working in the countries in which we operate.
- We do not use forced labour in any form (prison, indentured, bonded or otherwise)
- Factories must comply with all applicable local environmental, safety and health regulations, and provide a safe and healthy workplace, presenting no hazards to staff.
- We do not allow discrimination against any worker on any grounds (including race, religion, disability, or gender) within the laws and customs in the regions our factories operate.
- We do not engage in or support the use of corporal punishment, mental, physical sexual or verbal abuse.
- We comply with the laws on working hours in the countries in which we operate.
- Factories must provide each employee with at least the minimum wage and provide each employee with all legally mandated benefits.
- We comply with all relevant environmental legislation and are confident that waste is disposed of by competent bodies via authorised disposal routes.
Supply Chain Visibility and Compliance
We expect our suppliers to provide us with details of all factories used in the supply chain upon request. Every factory must have in place a suitable audit to demonstrate compliance with our Ethical policy.