When will I receive my order?
Orders received by our warehouse before 12pm will be sent out same day, either by Royal Mail or Courier (depending on your choice of dispatch). Royal Mail standard take 3-5 working days, and courier is normally next day*. If you have not received your order after 7 working days please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation email and/or order number. If your order has been sent by courier you can login and track it online.
*Delivery to the Scottish Highlands and Islands may take slightly longer, and Express Delivery cannot be guaranteed next day.
PLEASE NOTE orders with personalisation will take an additional 2-3 days.
For international orders please see the details of the delivery service selected at checkout. Please send all queries to email@example.com
I haven't received email confirmation for my order
If your order has gone through successfully, you will receive an order confirmation email. This can sometimes be filtered into your junk mail or spam inbox depending on your settings. If you check there and still don’t see one, please get in touch with customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have tried to use a discount code but its not working
Please double check you do not have CAPS lock on and the code you entered is correct, has not expired, and applies to the products you have chosen (sale items are not normally included for discount codes). Also that you aren’t trying to use it in conjunction with another offer. If you are still having problems please email email@example.com for assistance.
How do I wash and care for my towel?
Please always wash your Cuddledry towel according to the care label – no more than 40 degrees. Your Cuddledry towel will stay soft even without tumble drying, but if you do use a tumble dryer, then cool tumble only. As with all bamboo towels you do not need to use fabric conditioner to make it soft - it will stay softer without it!
What is the sizing of my product?
NB - All measurements for textile products below are +/- 2cm
- The original Cuddledry baby bath towel is 112cm long and 75 cm wide – the same size as a normal adults bath towel. It is designed to be used for non-walking babies from birth until walking age, however many parents simply change the way it is used, and carry on using it as a toddler towel and beyond.
- The 1-3 age toddler (bamboo fun) towels are 60cm long from nape of neck to bottom edge of towel, plus 20cm height in the hood, so 80cm total height. They are 130cm wide.
- The 3-6 age children’s towels (bamboo fun) are 65cm long from nape of neck to bottom edge of towels, plus 25cm height in the hood, so 90cm total height. They are 130cm wide.
- The Cuddletwist hair towels are 65cm long and 25cm wide at the top, tapering to a point at the bottom. They are designed to fit all head sizes.
- The natural latex Cuddleduck is 8cm tall.
- The natural Cuddlesponges are all different shapes and sizes due to their natural individuality but will be between 7.5-9cm diameter.
- The Cuddledry “Baby & Me” washbag is 28cm wide x 21cm high and 8cm deep.
- The Cuddledry bamboo washcloths are 20cm x 20cm – three per box.
What age will the child size towel go up to?
The 3-6 age children’s towel is designed for children up to the age of 6 years old, however many children wear them for much longer, depending on their height.
What are Cuddledry towels made from and why?
Cuddledry towels are made from 56% bamboo viscose, 35% pure cotton and 9% base weave only polyester (does not touch the baby's skin). Bamboo is super absorbent, anti-bacterial and ultra soft - perfect for baby’s sensitive skin. Bamboo is the most sustainable crop on earth, and super eco as it grows without artificial irrigation, fertilizer or pesticides. Polyester prevents the product shrinking and allows the towels to be made using a warp-knitting process. Warp-knitted terry is recommended as safer for baby because it is snag free, preventing babies fingers and toes getting caught in loops of terry fabric.
What are the advantages of bamboo fibre?
- Supersoft - bamboo viscose produces silky soft bamboo thread, and fabrics. The fabric will remain soft provided the towels are washed according to the care instructions – perfect for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Super absorbent - Bamboo is 65% more absorbent than cotton – ideal for a towel!
- Eco-friendly – it grows naturally without the need for chemical pesticides or fertilisers, and regenerates without replanting making bamboo the most sustainable crop on the planet. Like all plant cellulose-based clothing materials, bamboo fibre is biodegradable and can be composted. Bamboo also takes in over four times the amount of greenhouse gases, and produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
- Anti-bacterial - Bamboo contains a substance called bamboo-kun – an antimicrobial agent that gives the plant a natural resistance to bacteria.
What is a cellulose fabric?
Bamboo viscose is made by chemically reshaping the plant cellulose, a process resulting in waste products - but bamboo cellulose is made in a closed-loop process that captures all solvents used so they can be disposed of in a responsible and environmentally friendly way.
Can I order by phone?
if you email us firstname.lastname@example.org we can phone you to take your order
Can I add a gift message and do you have a gift wrapping service?
You can add a personal gift message to be sent with your order when you reach the checkout pages. We also offer an eco gift wrapping service - you can select this option as you shop.
Can you send a towel overseas?
Yes (not currently to Europe) A variable delivery charge will apply, according to the country of destination and total weight of your delivery. When you proceed to the order/payment pages on our site our system will calculate the price for you based on your specific order, before you are asked to checkout.
For details of Postage Costs & Return/Exchange of goods
Please see the Delivery & Returns section.