HALF PRICE twitter sale
If you love Cuddledry and you love a bargain, we've got a treat in store for you.
At 8pm on Tuesday 3rd July, we're having a half price sale on twitter of lots of ex-display stock. Everything is as new, it's just missing the packaging, but then we figure you throw that bit away anyway don't you?
We've got a little bit of everything up for grabs, from our classic baby apron towel in various colours and designs, through to toddler towels, bath mats and rubber ducks. If you're not on twitter, don't worry, we've got some help for you at the end of this message to get you started.
Here's how it will work...
- On Tuesday 3rd July log on to twitter ready for 8pm, when the sale will begin, and make sure you are following Cuddledry
- All posts must use the hashtag #cuddledrysale for us to be able to see you
- We'll go through our stock, tweeting what's available, and for how much e.g. 'We've got four oatmeal apron towels at £15 each, plus £4.85 P&P #cuddledrysale'
- If you want to buy, just reply to the tweet and let us know, not forgetting to include #cuddledrysale
- The first people to respond will win the item - we'll let you know who has won, so you're free to bid for something else if you haven't
- Payments will then need to be made over the phone the following day to complete your purchase
Sounds doable doesn't it? If you have any questions beforehand feel free to reply to this email, or tweet us of course.
Not on twitter?
If you really want to get involved, but have never used twitter before, don't be scared. It's very easy, and you can keep it simple to start with. Here's what you need to do:
- Go to Twitter and create an account
- Follow Cuddledry - all of our 'tweets' will then show up in your newsfeed
- Say hello to us by included '@cuddledry' in your tweet
- We'll say hello back, and you can have a little practice at chatting before the big event
So put 8pm Tuesday 3rd July in your diary now, and we'll see you then.